Windstream to distribute 80% of REIT ownership to shareholders – FierceTelecom

Windstream to distribute 80% of REIT ownership to shareholders
FierceTelecom
Windstream has taken another step forward with its real estate investment trust (REIT) structure by announcing that it will retain 19.9 percent of the shares in the REIT and distribute the remaining 80.1 percent to Windstream stockholders. The telco

via windstream – Google News http://ift.tt/1zb6obc

Advertisements